Xmas dinner

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
whitey79
Perch
Perch

Re: Xmas dinner

Post by whitey79 »

muncherpike wrote: Sun Dec 17 2023 08:41 -
Had chinese from the takeaway for years on christmas day, get it the night before then on the day just lob it in the microwave, job done.
Hope your Chinese sell roast diners 😜

Chinese or Indian Xmas eve duck eggs for Xmas breakfast then the works for dinner

Even if I was by myself it would be same routine the only day I cook is Xmas

🥳
I am the real Lee white last time I looked
DaveGreenwood
Zander
Zander

Post by DaveGreenwood »

Turkey for us I love it :santa: my Mrs is a top chef Im very lucky to have her, she does the brine soak and its always moist :thumbs:
muncherpike
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by muncherpike »

The girlfriend doesn't like cooking at the best of times and we have a roast during the week so a chinese meal is looked forward to and less washing up to do.
Snapper
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Snapper »

Turkey Crown but got one of these as a special treat for the pup ( with the coating scrapped off );
DSC_0002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Runaway Train
Roach
Roach

Post by Runaway Train »

Traditional Turkey meal here mainly to keep the in laws happy.

Some friends are going to an old school Balti house on Christmas day and if it wasn't for the old uns the rest of us would be with them. Lamb Dopiaza with an onion Kulcha naan would have been my choice with couple of cans of Red stripe.