Pikers Pit Shop

Support the forum by treating yourself to some Pit merchandise
Post Reply
User avatar
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: Lancashire
Contact:

Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Ben »

Buying Pit merchandise allows us to run the forum without donations and invest in improved hosting and new ideas

https://shop.the-pikers-pit.co.uk/
blackhawke
Roach
Roach
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Nov 27 2017 22:53

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by blackhawke »

Bought a few things, they have an extremely quick turnaround. Great service.
User avatar
Ratty46
Chub
Chub
Posts: 1873
Joined: Tue Sep 20 2011 05:00
Location: somewhere i shouldn't be

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Ratty46 »

ordered a few bits, and arrived very quickly!

nice one! many thanks
Chinned out
Jack Pike
Jack Pike
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Oct 24 2017 18:06
Location: Southport

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Chinned out »

Package greeted me when I got home from work with a few cheeky extras. Top man Ben.

John
User avatar
John Milford
Zander
Zander
Posts: 9721
Joined: Sun Aug 28 2011 05:00
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by John Milford »

I fancy some more stickers. Is the shop going to be reset to 'business as usual' any time soon? :smile:
"He's some sort of lure savant. Or just has an unhealthy addiction to old lures. We are not quite sure . . . . . "
Malc Green
Chub
Chub
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Malc Green »

John Milford wrote: Mon Sep 07 2020 10:30 -
I fancy some more stickers. Is the shop going to be reset to 'business as usual' any time soon? :smile:
+1 :thumbs:
Support the PAC.
Tidal River Piker
Covid Loves a Crowd.
User avatar
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: Lancashire
Contact:

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Ben »

The Pit shop is currently undergoing a little spruce up, it’ll be back very soon, my right hand man is working his magic 👍🏼
User avatar
Crackoff
Zander
Zander
Posts: 9012
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: Lancs

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Crackoff »

Ben wrote: Mon Sep 07 2020 21:01 -
The Pit shop is currently undergoing a little spruce up, it’ll be back very soon, my right hand man is working his magic 👍🏼
:thumbs:

Grant :smile:
Grant Everson

NEVER underestimate a man who was born in APRIL
even the Devil on my shoulder sometimes whispers
what the flip are you up to now ?"
:wink:
User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Happy Hayes »

Hello Gents
Any News on the hoodies ,T shirts etc
Regards
Tom
User avatar
Bob Watson
Zander
Zander
Posts: 6780
Joined: Sun Aug 28 2011 05:00
Location: Stockton on Redacted

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Bob Watson »

Just visited the shop for another hoody, I really like these hoodies. Will there be any stock any time soon?
Richard.
Perch
Perch
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Dec 14 2020 18:03

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Richard. »

Ben wrote: Sat Jun 15 2019 22:29 -
Buying Pit merchandise allows us to run the forum without donations and invest in improved hosting and new ideas

https://shop.the-pikers-pit.co.uk/
What’s the lead time on the travellers hoodies please Ben.
Admin
Bailiff
Bailiff
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Contact:

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Admin »

Richard. wrote: Tue Nov 16 2021 10:35 -
Ben wrote: Sat Jun 15 2019 22:29 -
Buying Pit merchandise allows us to run the forum without donations and invest in improved hosting and new ideas

https://shop.the-pikers-pit.co.uk/
What’s the lead time on the travellers hoodies please Ben.
Hi Richard,

The Pit Shop is open for business again and we'll be placing an order with our clothing supplier on 1st Dec which will ship no later than the 14th barring any lockdowns etc!!

Cheers

Ben
Richard.
Perch
Perch
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Dec 14 2020 18:03

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Richard. »

Admin wrote: Fri Nov 19 2021 18:41 -
Richard. wrote: Tue Nov 16 2021 10:35 -
Ben wrote: Sat Jun 15 2019 22:29 -
Buying Pit merchandise allows us to run the forum without donations and invest in improved hosting and new ideas

https://shop.the-pikers-pit.co.uk/
What’s the lead time on the travellers hoodies please Ben.
Hi Richard,

The Pit Shop is open for business again and we'll be placing an order with our clothing supplier on 1st Dec which will ship no later than the 14th barring any lockdowns etc!!

Cheers

Ben
:thumbs: thanks Ben. I’ll get one of those ordered up. They look smart
Slug
Chub
Chub
Posts: 1978
Joined: Sat Jan 11 2014 21:49

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Slug »

Any chance of doing hoodies with the logo covering the full back?
User avatar
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: Lancashire
Contact:

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Ben »

Slug wrote: Fri Nov 19 2021 20:49 -
Any chance of doing hoodies with the logo covering the full back?
Yes that’s something we could do, would need to be printed rather than embroidered.

Small pike on the front left breast as well maybe?
Richard.
Perch
Perch
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Dec 14 2020 18:03

Re: Pikers Pit Shop

Post by Richard. »

Admin wrote: Fri Nov 19 2021 18:41 -
Richard. wrote: Tue Nov 16 2021 10:35 -
Ben wrote: Sat Jun 15 2019 22:29 -
Buying Pit merchandise allows us to run the forum without donations and invest in improved hosting and new ideas

https://shop.the-pikers-pit.co.uk/
What’s the lead time on the travellers hoodies please Ben.
Hi Richard,

The Pit Shop is open for business again and we'll be placing an order with our clothing supplier on 1st Dec which will ship no later than the 14th barring any lockdowns etc!!

Cheers

Ben
Hey Ben
Do you know when my order will arrive please. I got it in before 1st of December.
Post Reply