Newest addition

If you're a huntsman or have a pet that you're proud of post about it in here
Edward.P.A.C
Bailiff
Bailiff

Newest addition

Post by Edward.P.A.C »

Just brought a new pup into the family as I don't think my old girl will be with us much longer :cry:

My black springerdor is knocking on 12yrs old now and sadly starting to show her age. She cannot, or will not depending on her mood :laughs: walk for more than a few hundred yards now. This breaks my heart as we used to walk 4 miles twice a day every day round the river up until recently when we had to start scaling back on the length of walk we did.
fullsizeoutput_bad.jpeg

The wife fell in love with this little critter from a litter she was told about from a friend.....both parents are good working dogs and both have long and good pedigrees.
fullsizeoutput_baa.jpeg
IMG_0990.JPG
Now comes the fun part of training her :wink:
Ruby could never really get settled on the boat but Im hoping this little bundle will be better on board as Id like to be able to take her with me I do my extended trips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nige Johns
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Newest addition

Post by Nige Johns »

Cracking top picture Edward,you,couldn't write enough words to describe that scene,the old matriarch keeping a watchful eye on the young successor to her patch,I wonder what she's thinking as she's sat there
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Nige Johns wrote:
Cracking top picture Edward,you,couldn't write enough words to describe that scene,the old matriarch keeping a watchful eye on the young successor to her patch,I wonder what she's thinking as she's sat there
probably thinking--- if that little s**t gets a treat before me again she's havin it when no ones looking :laughs:

older dogs have tremendous patience with pups, teach the little feckers to behave as well
Edward.P.A.C
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Edward.P.A.C »

Kev Berry wrote:
Nige Johns wrote:
older dogs have tremendous patience with pups, teach the little feckers to behave as well
:thumbs:

she's had a couple of "tellings off" already when she started to get ideas above her station :laughs: :wink:

The old girl is probably the most laid back and patient dog Ive ever had. I'm certainly going to miss her when she goes. :cry:
Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff »

That's a shame Spud :cry:
I enjoyed the walk with her a few years ago :thumbs:

Grant :smile:
Grant Everson :smile:

To that one soul reading this
I know your tired fed up and close to braking
But theres strength within you even when you feel week
You've come too far to give up now
Stay strong and keep fighting
Edward.P.A.C
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Edward.P.A.C »

Crackoff wrote:

She's still plodding on Grant.....just a lot slower, bit like you really.. :laughs:

As for pup. She's a right character :wink: clever as fook, bit like me :laughs: and will be a cracking working dog :thumbs:

Now that she's had all her jabs etc Im gonna start taking her afloat with me.
D21CF448-24A2-4A01-BFA1-022C9ECE0097.jpg
4F77F9DE-E30B-4B0A-A2BA-3028853BB271.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff »

Edward.P.A.C wrote:
Crackoff wrote:

She's still plodding on Grant.....just a lot slower, bit like you really.. :laughs:

As for pup. She's a right character :wink: clever as fook, bit like me :laughs: and will be a cracking working dog :thumbs:

Now that she's had all her jabs etc Im gonna start taking her afloat with me.
D21CF448-24A2-4A01-BFA1-022C9ECE0097.jpg
4F77F9DE-E30B-4B0A-A2BA-3028853BB271.jpg
Good it will be nice to see her in that tinny of yours :wink: :thumbs:

Grant Everson :smile:

To that one soul reading this
I know your tired fed up and close to braking
But theres strength within you even when you feel week
You've come too far to give up now
Stay strong and keep fighting