Meet Bonnie

If you're a huntsman or have a pet that you're proud of post about it in here
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Meet Bonnie

Post by Andrew »

20171103_124800.jpg
Shes my brothers. Got her about a month ago from a mate and his missus, unimportant story but well looked after by her previous owners but family commitments etc etc. shes house trained and really good natured.

Little character so she is :grin: hard to get her attention when shes in the zone sniffin about the fishery.

Wimpers like mad in the car though. Ill take my brother for his shopping and she just never stops. i dont known if its anxiety or excitment or wanting attention.

I take her up to the fishery now and then let her run about daft. She does it all the way there too (not quite as bad when going to tesco with the brother mind)

When we're going home she's so tired she's usualy sleeping and you dont hear a peep except the odd poor attempt at a whimper, too tired to make a serious effort :giggle:

It was kinda cute at first but it starts to grate after half an hour :suspect:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kev Berry

Re: Meet Bonnie

Post by Kev Berry »

Andrew Croft wrote: Fri Nov 03 2017 17:08 -
20171103_124800.jpg

Shes my brothers. Got her about a month ago from a mate and his missus, unimportant story but well looked after by her previous owners but family commitments etc etc. shes house trained and really good natured.

Little character so she is :grin: hard to get her attention when shes in the zone sniffin about the fishery.

Wimpers like mad in the car though. Ill take my brother for his shopping and she just never stops. i dont known if its anxiety or excitment or wanting attention.

I take her up to the fishery now and then let her run about daft. She does it all the way there too (not quite as bad when going to tesco with the brother mind)

When we're going home she's so tired she's usualy sleeping and you dont hear a peep except the odd poor attempt at a whimper, too tired to make a serious effort :giggle:

It was kinda cute at first but it starts to grate after half an hour :suspect:
"It was kinda cute at first but it starts to grate after half an hour"

sometimes dogs do take after their owners :laughs:

(sounds a nice dog :thumbs: )
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Thatvwould have been funnier if i was her owner illbgive ye 4/10 for effort.

She is a happy well adjusted wee dug though :smile:
Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff »

And theirs me thinking your good with a camera :eek:

You can't get it rotated correctly :roll:

But I do like the over the shoulder look :laughs:

Grant :smile:
Grant Everson :smile:

To that one soul reading this