alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Re: hello + my feelings about this

Post by alex.ch »

Kev Berry wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 21:36 -
alex.ch wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 20:45 -
Kev Berry wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 19:45 -
I don't give a fook about the good EE's----its the bad ones I am bothered about. There are not enough good ones tackling the bad ones to change attitudes.
EA bailiff rang me for a chat today, he was up on the Keadby, got a big problem up there with EE's, he had collared one that morning and the other 8 all ran off leaving their tackle.

Alex welcome to the forum---take note to read what it says in red above the no fishing section---none of us on here tolerate fish thieves and they get the lashing they deserve.

Alan regarding river fish, there are size limits and numbers ---BUT there are club rules saying all fish to be returned, round here the EA bailiffs are very much on top of thieving from the river ---even though you see few prosecutions for it.
Thanks Kev,

I personally spoke to about 10 'EE' anglers I met on the banks in these last 6 months. Out of the 10, 8 were very professional just like the rest of us. The other 2, did not have EA licenses and were fishing for food. One was ledgering for perch on worm and the other was float fishing for course. I showed them to where to buy licenses and explained that in the UK it's bad to keep fish because there aren't many around and there are other environmental problems, but if they do keep, I read the rules from EA. Now I think this was a good start at least because they thought the EA licence is very cheap seemend like they would buy one - in Romania it's about 50 euros per year and they were expecting to have to pay much more here.
Alex, firstly most of those stealing fish soon learn (from other fish thieves) not to fish in the day time, usual time round here for them to turn up is midnight.
It is no use telling them what the EA "rules" are. EA rules regarding removing fish do NOT apply to private waters or club controlled waters, most waters ARE private or club controlled. I have had plenty of EE poachers use this as an excuse when caught taking fish.
Not only is a rod licence required ---most waters are private and a membership book or day ticket needs to be purchased.
Thanks Kev, I wasn't having private waters in mind, I mean they are running businesses aren't they? Say if you're going to buy potatoes, you're not going to start going after potential potato thieves who steal from that company's farms are you? You will expect them to safeguard their own potatoes won't you?
"the fish doesn't think, the fish is mute. expressionless. the fish doesn't think, because the fish knows.. everything."
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

I don't give a fook about the good EE's----its the bad ones I am bothered about. There are not enough good ones tackling the bad ones to change attitudes.
EA bailiff rang me for a chat today, he was up on the Keadby, got a big problem up there with EE's, he had collared one that morning and the other 8 all ran off leaving their tackle.

Alex welcome to the forum---take note to read what it says in red above the no fishing section---none of us on here tolerate fish thieves and they get the lashing they deserve.

Alan regarding river fish, there are size limits and numbers ---BUT there are club rules saying all fish to be returned, round here the EA bailiffs are very much on top of thieving from the river ---even though you see few prosecutions for it.
Thanks Kev,

I personally spoke to about 10 'EE' anglers I met on the banks in these last 6 months. Out of the 10, 8 were very professional just like the rest of us. The other 2, did not have EA licenses and were fishing for food. One was ledgering for perch on worm and the other was float fishing for course. I showed them to where to buy licenses and explained that in the UK it's bad to keep fish because there aren't many around and there are other environmental problems, but if they do keep, I read the rules from EA. Now I think this was a good start at least because they thought the EA licence is very cheap seemend like they would buy one - in Romania it's about 50 euros per year and they were expecting to have to pay much more here.
Alex, firstly most of those stealing fish soon learn (from other fish thieves) not to fish in the day time, usual time round here for them to turn up is midnight.
It is no use telling them what the EA "rules" are. EA rules regarding removing fish do NOT apply to private waters or club controlled waters, most waters ARE private or club controlled. I have had plenty of EE poachers use this as an excuse when caught taking fish.
Not only is a rod licence required ---most waters are private and a membership book or day ticket needs to be purchased.
Also Kev, a couple of lovely peeps here said most of us 'EE's employ spinning as a method. That doesen't really work at midnight.
"the fish doesn't think, the fish is mute. expressionless. the fish doesn't think, because the fish knows.. everything."
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

In other words gentlemen, I'm gearing up to do my first float/drifter session this weekend...

As I grew up I kind of thought dead baiting for pike and zander is more for old people who like to sit and drink more than catching fish and that spinning was much more of a 'sport'

I might have come to age..
RAB-HENDO
Zander
Zander

Post by RAB-HENDO »

Foe. Goodnight
DANCES WAE PIKE
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

alex.ch wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 21:52 -

Thanks Kev,

Thanks Kev, I wasn't having private waters in mind, I mean they are running businesses aren't they? Say if you're going to buy potatoes, you're not going to start going after potential potato thieves who steal from that company's farms are you? You will expect them to safeguard their own potatoes won't you?
no the clubs are not running business'---they are run for the members. In other words practically ALL waters in this country are private. You really need to learn how waters in this country are run Alex and how different laws pertain to them.
Why wouldn't we go after thieves? We all try to safeguard fish stocks, if that means identifying thieves to the authorities we do so in this country.
As for some people say they see EE's spinning ---so what? That doesn't mean they ONLY spin to catch fish.

You on dodgy ground here Alex, don't go try telling us what the rules and laws are in this country. I am pretty sure you are well aware of how many EE's take fish for the pot, for every one that sport fishes and practices catch and release there are at least 10 that will take everything they catch and by any means, and some do it on a commercial scale which means they have a ready market for them. I expect you are aware of that too.
The Polish anglers who do c+r and use my shop and who I have got to know quite well tell me this is what goes on.
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Kev Berry wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 22:34 -

Thanks Kev,

Thanks Kev,

no the clubs are not running business'---they are run for the members. In other words practically ALL waters in this country are private. You really need to learn how waters in this country are run Alex and how different laws pertain to them.
Why wouldn't we go after thieves? We all try to safeguard fish stocks, if that means identifying thieves to the authorities we do so in this country.
As for some people say they see EE's spinning ---so what? That doesn't mean they ONLY spin to catch fish.

You on dodgy ground here Alex, don't go try telling us what the rules and laws are in this country. I am pretty sure you are well aware of how many EE's take fish for the pot, for every one that sport fishes and practices catch and release there are at least 10 that will take everything they catch and by any means, and some do it on a commercial scale which means they have a ready market for them. I expect you are aware of that too.
The Polish anglers who do c+r and use my shop and who I have got to know quite well tell me this is what goes on.

Kev I have to say, before going out to explore waters I put a lot of effort into researching to not fish private ones, also because I learned most are not properly advertised on site. I get your point about member run waters and I was not referring to them.

Also about all of us safeguarding stock... would I buy fishing rights to an old gravel pit and fill it with carp, sell tickets to make a profit, I would not expect all of you to look after my stock. I would probably employ one guard/bailiff and a couple of surveillance drones for this matter.
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

alex.ch wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 22:50 -

Thanks Kev,

Thanks Kev,

Kev I have to say, before going out to explore waters I put a lot of effort into researching to not fish private ones, also because I learned most are not properly advertised on site. I get your point about member run waters and I was not referring to them.

Also about all of us safeguarding stock... would I buy fishing rights to an old gravel pit and fill it with carp, sell tickets to make a profit, I would not expect all of you to look after my stock. I would probably employ one guard/bailiff and a couple of surveillance drones for this matter.
what does someone making a profit have to do with anything? Those who fish that water will look after it AND the fish, anyone who doesn't soon gets moved off if they wont alter, many don't get a second chance. You have a lot to learn about how fishing is done in this country.
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Happy Hayes »

Congratulations on getting a degree Alex .
Good luck with your business venture.
As for getting turned down ,on the job front your not the only one .
Nowadays it helps if you know someone not so much what you know . ( unfortunately)
This bit is going to sound harsh
You decided to come here ,as they say if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen .
It’s not just Eastern European’s that get stick ,when my parents arrived in this country about the same timee as the blacks ,
A lot of the lodgings had signs outside that said no Irish , no blacks and no Dogs ( don’t know what the dogs done wrong )
And in them days if you didn’t work ,you didn’t eat .( hard times )
As for everyone taking fish ( legally) upto 65cm , it isn’t what’s happening is it . ( the ones taking for the pot take everything )
I could be wrong here Alex but if a water is public but controlled by a club ,it is the club that sets the rules .
As for your business,why would I expect to get you cheaper because your Romanian
If a man is good at what he does,he deserves top money ,after all you get what you pay for
Regards
Tom
Fastliner
Perch
Perch

Post by Fastliner »

spincityfan wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 19:45 -
Welcome to the forum Alex.

I've must say, your English is impeccable!

Could this be a wind up :laughs: :laughs: :thumbs:
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Happy Hayes wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 23:53 -
Congratulations on getting a degree Alex .
Good luck with your business venture.
As for getting turned down ,on the job front your not the only one .
Nowadays it helps if you know someone not so much what you know . ( unfortunately)
This bit is going to sound harsh
You decided to come here ,as they say if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen .
It’s not just Eastern European’s that get stick ,when my parents arrived in this country about the same timee as the blacks ,
A lot of the lodgings had signs outside that said no Irish , no blacks and no Dogs ( don’t know what the dogs done wrong )
And in them days if you didn’t work ,you didn’t eat .( hard times )
As for everyone taking fish ( legally) upto 65cm , it isn’t what’s happening is it . ( the ones taking for the pot take everything )
I could be wrong here Alex but if a water is public but controlled by a club ,it is the club that sets the rules .
As for your business,why would I expect to get you cheaper because your Romanian
If a man is good at what he does,he deserves top money ,after all you get what you pay for
Regards
Tom
Many thanks, Tom

I did decide 'to come here' and I believe I can stand the heat. I also hold high British values, including catch and release. For example, back in Romania I wouldn't have been able to find clients for whom to produce the level of design I'm doing here.

I was told about the no dogs, blacks, Irish signs by an Irish client of mine who in his turn is exploiting mainly Asian workers who are paid well below the minimum wage (at around 5 pound an hour). It is a weird circle of immorality that is.

As for for the unequal pay, that's how things are and I only realized later on - people who were interviewing me in the past weren't discriminating themselves, but having someone with an 'EE' accent to pick up the phone or call collaborators and clients would actually put pressure on a small business to lower the prices. The general assumption is and I feel a bit stupid stating the obvious, if you hire Asians or Eastern Europeans, you must be paying them much less then you would pay English employees, therefore you must do lower prices.

Anyway Tom, it is because I do appreciate the culture in the UK, I do try to intervene here and there I see there's room for improvement.
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Kev Berry wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 23:14 -

Thanks Kev,

Thanks Kev,

what does someone making a profit have to do with anything? Those who fish that water will look after it AND the fish, anyone who doesn't soon gets moved off if they wont alter, many don't get a second chance. You have a lot to learn about how fishing is done in this country.
I don't get this Kev, sorry. What is the link between looking after a water and being racist? Acting upon a person taking fish does not include inquiring about his nationality and turning against that. And look, I've fished a few waters, and just like yourself I know there are bigger and more frequent problems than these poor people. I still have a backpack compartment stuffed with dozens of fishing line entanglements, I've picked bags of rubbish, I've seen hundreds of fish suffocating in a heavily boated canal, oil spillages etc. If eventually one still chooses to go after a nationality as the source of all evil then it's clearly a personal choice and also not a very rational one;
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

alex.ch wrote: Wed Dec 05 2018 01:10 -
Kev Berry wrote: Tue Dec 04 2018 23:14 -

Thanks Kev,

Thanks Kev,

I don't get this Kev, sorry. What is the link between looking after a water and being racist? Acting upon a person taking fish does not include inquiring about his nationality and turning against that. And look, I've fished a few waters, and just like yourself I know there are bigger and more frequent problems than these poor people. I still have a backpack compartment stuffed with dozens of fishing line entanglements, I've picked bags of rubbish, I've seen hundreds of fish suffocating in a heavily boated canal, oil spillages etc. If eventually one still chooses to go after a nationality as the source of all evil then it's clearly a personal choice and also not a very rational one;
Ah....here it comes...the racist card.

This is a wind up... goodbye
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

Took some of you a long time to realise what was happening here. The language was a giveaway.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Post by cookiesdaughtersdad »

jonsykes wrote: Wed Dec 05 2018 07:27 -
Took some of you a long time to realise what was happening here. The language was a giveaway.
"The language was a giveaway."

:thumbs:

Cheers Alan
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" Seneca, some Roman chap.
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel

Post by alan behenna »

I got rid of this one a while back.

:roll:
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Now this is getting a bit frustrating. Some gents assuming I'm pulling one on you because an 'EE' wouldn't speak good English.. it's part and parcel of the prejudice I'm trying to tackle.

I will reassure you, I'm genuinely expressing my thoughts and feelings on the matter, not 'playing a racist card', it is simply what I perceive.

I live in London for 4 years now and have earned a Cambridge Certificate for Advanced English well before coming over, while I was in high-school - a good few of my former classmates have. Here's a selfie with my ID (no personal data) and a shot of me releasing a pike a couple of months back and I hope this debate will remain friendly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-3VAYX ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bQiXe ... sp=sharing
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

I'm also not here to point fingers and call anyone a racist and would like to apologize to Kev if he perceived it that way. I just like to try and discuss and improve the state of affairs a little bit, if possible.

In return I'm happy to take on a bit of a mission in advocating C&R to Eastern Europeans and happy to hear suggestions of potential actions I could undertake. Cheers,
Scrfishing
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Scrfishing »

alex.ch wrote: Wed Dec 05 2018 10:14 -
Now this is getting a bit frustrating. Some gents assuming I'm pulling one on you because an 'EE' wouldn't speak good English.. it's part and parcel of the prejudice I'm trying to tackle.

I will reassure you, I'm genuinely expressing my thoughts and feelings on the matter, not 'playing a racist card', it is simply what I perceive.

I live in London for 4 years now and have earned a Cambridge Certificate for Advanced English well before coming over, while I was in high-school - a good few of my former classmates have. Here's a selfie with my ID (no personal data) and a shot of me releasing a pike a couple of months back and I hope this debate will remain friendly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-3VAYX ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bQiXe ... sp=sharing
Alex, anyone ever told you that you look a bit like borat? 😅
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

I'd usually get Busta Rymes or Van Nistelrooy but I see your point :P
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Hi Alex,
I admit to eating almost all UK species of fish from tiny gudgeon to pike, when my Father had a low paid job and our country was recovering from the financial problems of freeing Europe from the ****'s. My Father also caught rabbits and hares, stole pheasants from the Duke's estate and collected birds eggs, fungi and berries and would have died rather than see my sister and myself go hungry.
If I had no money to buy food and couldn't get a job I would do it again make no mistake. But the same cannot be said for your fellow immigrants all who seem to have money for tackle, cars and beer.
Where I live a Romanian restaurant has opened and I buy the (delicious) smoked pork from the Romanian shops, and there isn't any pike or carp on sale, the lady assistant speaks good English and we always chat about the various foods which she has on display. I have been an immigrant in two foriegn countries and know what its like to be the 'odd man out' and make horrendous cultural mistakes when trying to integrate myself so I understand your feelings.

To take this forward another step, could I suggest you offer your services to the Angling Trust and PP members perhaps as an adviser or translator?
Cultural differences can be overcome if the will is there and your involvment may go some way towards cultivating a greater integration.

Q: If you were sent via PM text of Notices or Advisory Leaflets would you be willing to translate them for members and Clubs?

:handshake:
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Mike J wrote: Thu Dec 06 2018 08:49 -
Hi Alex,
I admit to eating almost all UK species of fish from tiny gudgeon to pike, when my Father had a low paid job and our country was recovering from the financial problems of freeing Europe from the ****'s. My Father also caught rabbits and hares, stole pheasants from the Duke's estate and collected birds eggs, fungi and berries and would have died rather than see my sister and myself go hungry.
If I had no money to buy food and couldn't get a job I would do it again make no mistake. But the same cannot be said for your fellow immigrants all who seem to have money for tackle, cars and beer.
Where I live a Romanian restaurant has opened and I buy the (delicious) smoked pork from the Romanian shops, and there isn't any pike or carp on sale, the lady assistant speaks good English and we always chat about the various foods which she has on display. I have been an immigrant in two foriegn countries and know what its like to be the 'odd man out' and make horrendous cultural mistakes when trying to integrate myself so I understand your feelings.

To take this forward another step, could I suggest you offer your services to the Angling Trust and PP members perhaps as an adviser or translator?
Cultural differences can be overcome if the will is there and your involvment may go some way towards cultivating a greater integration.

Q: If you were sent via PM text of Notices or Advisory Leaflets would you be willing to translate them for members and Clubs?

:handshake:
Mike, I have read about the period of time you're mentioning, it is quite dramatic and it all makes sense. I also learned it was followed by a time when many anglers were 'bumping' all pike they would catch because they were viewed as pests diminishing course fish stocks.. 'times they are changing'

I'm happy to help with communication of all sorts within the amount of spare time I can afford to put in - I only have 2 notes to add:

1. I will kindly ask and would immensely appreciate if you would join me in advocating a more moderate approach in the assessment of our community by fellow British anglers. Just raising awareness that there are many decent Eastern European anglers who do practice C&R only and who ARE unfairly affected by prejudice.
2. I would reserve the right to choose whether to work on a translation or not. There are types of communication put forward which would really only perpetrate the issue. For example, I stumbled upon the website of a carp fishery which had two buttons at the top indicating the Polish and Romanian versions. I clicked out of curiosity, they were in fact booklets full of warning messages which other then seeming discriminatory to me, don't really seem to work, do they?
Last edited by alex.ch on Thu Dec 06 2018 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Alex,
Delete your email from your post.
For your own security and wellbeing.

Regards, Mike.
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Mike J wrote: Thu Dec 06 2018 15:49 -
Alex,
Delete your email from your post.
For your own security and wellbeing.

Regards, Mike.
Thanks, Mike. On one hand, many of my contact details are already public. On the other hand you're right - it looks like I've managed to make a few friends in the last few days here haha
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Hi Alex
Dont worry about being out of step with a few on here, Ive been doing it for years :grin: and to misquote Mother Teresa, will assist you cast the stones across the waters to create many ripples.

It is not your fault that some of your countrymen have committed the most grevious sin by stealing and eating our pike, a cardinal sin to many specialist pike anglers and one which is totally unforgivable.
Remember this a country where just few hundered years ago the mere act of stealing a deer would result in deportation to the other side of the World!
Last edited by Mike J on Thu Dec 06 2018 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Mike J wrote: Thu Dec 06 2018 19:26 -
Hi Alex
Dont worry about being out of step with a few on here, Ive been doing it for years :grin: and to misquote Mother Teresa, will assist you cast the stones across the waters to create many ripples.

It is not your fault that some of your countrymen have committed the most grevious sin by stealing and eating our pike, a cardinal sin to many specialist pike anglers and one which is totally unforgivable.
Remember this a country where just few hundered years ago the mere act of stealing a deer would result in deportation to the other side of the World!
Sounds excellent Mike, casting stones across waters is what we need to do indeed. I'm not too worried because it's one of the odd ones when the gap between what I needed to say and what people usually like to hear was a bit too big for things to run smoothly.

A few hundred years ago in Transylvania where I grew up, we also had a King who would get you killed by impalement for stealing - his name was Vlad Dracul - the habit didn't stick around for too long though.
bencarvosso
Chub
Chub

Post by bencarvosso »

welcome alex
i know plenty of anglers far better than i and others from your neck of the woods.
a good friend from poland is one of the best anglers i know.

just get out and enjoy your fishing and make friends along the way
Running Ledger Fishing Blog
http://www.bencarvosso.wordpress.com
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

That's brilliant, thanks and will do. I've also stumbled upon two Romanian lure anglers about 2 weeks ago who were way better equipped than myself. We spoke English for a good while before I've 100% identified the accent and asked where they were from. They were fishing handmade lures by a Romanian maker living in the London which I was actually surprised to hear. At the end, they told me off for not wearing Polaroid glasses.

Anyway, I've read a couple of your blog posts and really like the writing, well done.
bencarvosso
Chub
Chub

Post by bencarvosso »

long time ago, i actually stopped because of various reasons
and now enjoy my fishing more for what it is. a release from the hassles of life...
not fishing for the sake of catching fish
although i still aim my angling towards that big fish goal
we all need inspiration
and some of the lads on here will inspire you

the mad f*****s
Running Ledger Fishing Blog
http://www.bencarvosso.wordpress.com
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Ben and Alex,
In a free stretch of river near me live roach to over three pounds.
This stretch is also heavily fished by any and everyone with a rod with the result that some Sunday afternoons in summer its more like a gathering of the Untited Nations. It is the only place I have ever seen Asian ladies fishing.

Now roach are one of my favourite fish and for the past ten years or more Ive consistantly failed to get one of the bigger roach in my net.
I walk the stretch regularly and started to hear whispers of a certain angler who was doing very well with the bigger roach so I decided to be there when this unknown success story was expected to be operating.
Eventually I found him, fishing as dusk fell with single rod, laying on with odd shaped float, surrounded by next to no tackle except a big net and bait box.
I sat behind him and watched as he caught a smallish roach, rebaited and cast ever so quietly into the small slack he was fishing allowing the float to settle before setting it with line tension. His precision and rod handling were clearly evident and well up with the best anglers I have seen.
Before I left I spoke a few words to him and discovered he was Polish and that had designed the float himself especially for that swim. I mentioned my best roach and his was a sniff smaller than mine, but I doubt it will remain so for long.

The same stretch is where our Police Armed Response Unit were called to tackle 3 foreigners carrying a spear gun mentioned in a previous post.
alex.ch
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by alex.ch »

Mike J wrote: Fri Dec 07 2018 12:31 -
Ben and Alex,
This stretch is also heavily fished by any and everyone with a rod with the result that some Sunday afternoons in summer its more like a gathering of the Untited Nations. It is the only place I have ever seen Asian ladies fishing.

Now roach are one of my favourite fish and for the past ten years or more Ive consistantly failed to get one of the bigger roach in my net.
I walk the stretch regularly and started to hear whispers of a certain angler who was doing very well with the bigger roach so I decided to be there when this unknown success story was expected to be operating.
Eventually I found him, fishing as dusk fell with single rod, laying on with odd shaped float, surrounded by next to no tackle except a big net and bait box.
I sat behind him and watched as he caught a smallish roach, rebaited and cast ever so quietly into the small slack he was fishing allowing the float to settle before setting it with line tension. His precision and rod handling were clearly evident and well up with the best anglers I have seen.
Before I left I spoke a few words to him and discovered he was Polish and that had designed the float himself especially for that swim. I mentioned my best roach and his was a sniff smaller than mine, but I doubt it will remain so for long.

The same stretch is where our Police Armed Response Unit were called to tackle 3 foreigners carrying a spear gun mentioned in a previous post.
Mike J wrote: Fri Dec 07 2018 12:31 -
Ben and Alex,

Mike, you certainly have a lot going on there - may I ask within which county are you based? As for the spear gun t***s, I missed the post but it's surreal.. surely not the inspirational kind of mad f*****s.