Dutch oven

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
Alan_dalton
Barbel
Barbel

Dutch oven

Post by Alan_dalton »

Has anyone used a Dutch oven they look like versatile bits of kit. I'm thinking of upping my game with bankside cuisine this summer. I want to include preparing a meal for the kids when fishing as they love helping out with cooking at home. I think it will make it a bit more of an adventure when night fishing. Hopefully it will help them keep occupied. Dosent look like theres not much you cant cook on them!
Last edited by Alan_dalton on Wed Jun 12 2019 06:55, edited 1 time in total.
Cyprio
Chub
Chub

Re: Dutch oven

Post by Cyprio »

Last time I made a Dutch oven I got a slap :shrug:

LMAO then as well :laughs: :laughs:

Sorry Alan :red:
Andy Carpenter
Edward.P.A.C
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Edward.P.A.C »

Alan_dalton wrote: Tue Jun 11 2019 22:52 -
Has anyone used a Dutch oven they look like versatile bits of kit. I'm thinking of upping my game with backside cuisine this summer. I want to include preparing a meal for the kids when fishing as they love helping out with cooking at home. I think it will make it a bit more of an adventure when night fishing. Hopefully it will help them keep occupied. Dosent look like theres not much you cant cook on them!
You sure you got this on the correct forum :eek:

“Backside cuisine” :laughs:

That’s s new one on me....and I lived in Holland (very liberated race the Dutch :laughs: ) for a while

PS
Andy, I also got a slap when I last tried :laughs:
Alan_dalton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Alan_dalton »

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Just saw that!!!! Bloody phone and fat fingers!!! Ive had to edit that!!!!