FEN TIGER FISHING PRODUCTS THE TRUTH!

The forum to discuss anything related to these other styles of catching fish
jonnhill666
Roach
Roach

FEN TIGER FISHING PRODUCTS THE TRUTH!

Post by jonnhill666 »

Hello All
My names Billy Hancock and my father was Bill Hancock the recently deceased pike angler and founder of Fen Tiger Fishing Products.
Jon Hill has kindly let me use his sign in details as im not a member of this forum to let you all know the truth behind why the company has shut down!.
After my father died his so called 2 partners and "friends" (ill use that word in its loosest possible term) Mr James (Jim) Williamson and Mr Michael (Mike) Hustwitt requested a meeting at the earliest time to talk about the business and how they could proceed with it in "honour"(I'll use the last word loosely again as they have said it not I) of my father.
Prior to this meeting they arranged to collect stock items from my fathers/mothers property to take and sell at the PAC show back in September.
Whilst collecting the items Mr Hustwitt took my fathers 4 x Harrison custom built fishing rods (with his name on them) without the consent of my newly widowed mother when she wasn't looking.
The unlawful taking of goods was made apparent when I finally met with them on Sep 16th to discuss the business and how is was to move forward after my fathers death.
On arrival at the meeting the above mentioned partners and myself sat down and I was issued with a contract to sign for the sum of £800.00 for my father 1/3 share in the business however, they were not going to pay any monies they were going to give my father’s rods (which were taken from his garage) back as payment.
When I asked how they came across my father rods they said “they were part of the business!”
“b******s” was my reply.
Now anyone who knew my father knows he loved an all singing, all dancing fishing rod (even to extent of having rods with gold leaf on them at some point in the past) and some of you may have even seen the rods that were taken when you fished with him.
I never signed the contract!
So this contract/sales agreement means they have admitted stealing from my dead fathers/newly widowed mother’s home as she never gave them the rods.
My mother then proceeds to look around the garage and noticed that a coat had been taken and asked me to contact the 2 mentioned people above to ask if they had taken it.
"Yes" was the reply from Mr Williamson when I spoke to him "I wasn't thinking straight"
So both of them have taken goods without consent and then tried to railroad me into getting them back by signing away my father share in his business.
Mr Hustwitt and Mr Williamson have held the coat and rods hostage in the hope that we will cave in and sign away the company just to get them back.
They have since shut down Fen Tiger Fishing Products after offering me the chance to buy them out for £6000.00+ when only a week before my dads share was £800.00 hence they we told “b******s” again.
The jacket was returned on Wednesday 1st October and the rods have been returned today 4th October.
At no point during this period has either of the above mentioned THIEVES called my mother to say that they were sorry and it has been a mistake which in my books is a deafening admission of guilt!
Now I’m not blowing my dad’s trumpet but I know that had the boot been on the other foot and either one of them had died he would have been there making sure that their families were being looked after.
There are people who use this forum on a regular basis that my dad had helped out in the past and not so past with various acts of generosity, work, tackle, baits, helping people to go on their first holiday and even a shoulder to cry on but one thing he most definitely wouldn’t have done was prey on a newly widowed woman or stolen from their homes!
I believe that Mr James “Jim” Williamson and Mr Michael “Mike” Hustwitt are going to resurface soon with fishing tackle labelled as something other than Fen Tiger Fishing Products with mainly the production of the buzzer that they didn’t want to sell at the PAC show so that my mother wasn’t entitled to any monies from the sales.
So that's the reason it has shut down.
I'm sure they will have a version of events that says my father gave them permission from the grave to rob my mum which shows what a pair of scumbags they are!
Any questions please feel to ask and I will answer.
Billy Hancock
plymouth52
Stickleback
Stickleback

Re: FEN TIGER FISHING PRODUCTS THE TRUTH!

Post by plymouth52 »

Hi Billy, please can you give me a call at somepoint
jason
Jason Skilton
Zander
Zander

Post by Jason Skilton »

I don't think you'll get a reply. He's not been active on here for 2 years.
Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff »

There you go where there's cash and asasets the cockroaches come out and scam every one they can :evil: :veryevil:

Grant :mad:
Grant Everson :smile:

To that one soul reading this
I know your tired fed up and close to braking
But theres strength within you even when you feel week
You've come too far to give up now
Stay strong and keep fighting
fergie68
Barbel
Barbel

Post by fergie68 »

Did these charmers ever set up business again. ❓
ALL FEROX ARE BROWN TROUT BUT NOT ALL BROWN TROUT ARE FEROX "

FEROX 85 GROUP
Fentiger01
Disco Dave
Disco Dave

Post by Fentiger01 »

Nowt to do with me neither btw Chaps.
Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!