BobCo

Paddy_R
Chub
Chub

BobCo

Post by Paddy_R »

My favourite online store this. Have made a good few orders with them and never any trouble. Have had reason to call them a couple of times and each time extremely helpful. Bob or one of the lads always happy to help. Loads of stock and if it's listed they have it. One store so it's all under the one (massive?) roof. Prices are always good in my experience. I've bought bits and pieces from a lot of the UK shops and nobody gets my gear to Ireland quicker than Bobco.

Worth watching out for their bank holiday sales too.

www.bobcotackle.co.uk

:thumbs:
willowisp
Stickleback
Stickleback

Re: BobCo

Post by willowisp »

I wouldn't bother with these clowns, got a good deal on some medium baitrunners. They were never sent but kept selling the rest of their stock at the old prices. Then refunded me no explanation.Two weeks wasted.
Slug
Chub
Chub

Post by Slug »

Still waiting for an out of stock item from early May! No communication from them just highlighted on packing slip i emailed them in June had a reply saying waiting for stock to come in but nothing since.
Paddy_R
Chub
Chub

Post by Paddy_R »

Give them a ring
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

They were doing a really good deal on Water wolf Cameras, ordered one. Didn't work, send it back, print a return label off ebay they said. Couldn't print one, just came up as blank page.
Go onto website they said and print one off there. That worked. Sent it back. Rang them as well and they said they had put one aside to replace the faulty one. Gave me a refund instead, then said they were sending a new one, it had been despatched and I would receive it in 48 hours :scratch:

still waiting for it :laughs:

bad communication between staff as to what is happening/been promised to customers by other staff, wont use them again
kelhead
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by kelhead »

Had similar with BobCo. Avoid.
royboy
Chub
Chub

Post by royboy »

Have to say that I have had no personal dealings with them (emails or phone calls) .
I did buy one of the Waterwolf cameras they had on offer .

It arrived promptly and I have had it for a month now . It works fine underwater , no leaks or issues .
I am using it at the moment as a video camera mounted at the front of the boat .
4 hour battery life is great .......

Pat