Chasing Dreams by Tony Miles

Muskie
Chub
Chub

Chasing Dreams by Tony Miles

Post by Muskie »

A well written and hugely readable book, with a series of chapters covering a variety of species including tench, barbel, bream and pike etc. Not a how to do it book and all the better for it. Some great pictures of the late Tony's captures and interesting insights of Queensford Lagoon amongst others. Highly recommended. Picked mine up for £6.00 new from Cochy Bonndu Books. A bargain.
Fentiger01
Disco Dave
Disco Dave

Re: Chasing Dreams by Tony Miles

Post by Fentiger01 »

Muskie wrote: Tue Sep 15 2020 08:34 -
A well written and hugely readable book, with a series of chapters covering a variety of species including tench, barbel, bream and pike etc. Not a how to do it book and all the better for it. Some great pictures of the late Tony's captures and interesting insights of Queensford Lagoon amongst others. Highly recommended. Picked mine up for £6.00 new from Cochy Bonndu Books. A bargain.
Ill have a look for that mate, Tony is one my favourite authors. Love his stuff.
Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!
Muskie
Chub
Chub

Post by Muskie »

You will not be disappointed. One of the best angling books i have read and there have been many.
Fentiger01
Disco Dave
Disco Dave

Post by Fentiger01 »

Cheers Muskie, £8 with p&p - can't go wrong with that mate.

Tony was a fantastic angler and writer, his books are top notch - I have a few. :thumbs:
Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!