Mark_Houghton
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Street style lure fishing

Post by Mark_Houghton »

Monts wrote: Wed Mar 03 2021 18:24 -
Mark_Houghton wrote: Wed Mar 03 2021 18:18 -
Monts wrote: Wed Mar 03 2021 18:01 -
Slightly off-topic, are there any lure fishing channels people enjoy that are current? I watch the old stuff plus the up to date fly fishing channels from the states, a lot less frantic and in your face.
I`ve yet to find a really good channel which posts consistently good content Jason. I watch a few vids, think they`re decent and subscribe to them, then delete them when they start posting s***e. I tend to just search for subjects i want to watch stuff about, and go from there. Only usually takes a minute or two watching a video to see where it`s heading and whether it`s worth continuing to watch...
Yep, that's the same as I do put a topic in the search engine and see what pops up. I have got into my fly fishing and in America, every man, dog and his brother seems to get out fishing, not elitist just people getting out. Some nice channels, not big fish, but just fishing and enjoying being out.
The Japanese "Enjoy Fishing Channel" isn`t bad.....small stream UL baitcasting for trout. Yet to figure out whether the bloke`s an eccentric with impeccable taste in gear, or the ultimate poser though....either way he must be loaded when you see the gear he uses :laughs:
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Monts »

Mark_Houghton wrote: Wed Mar 03 2021 18:31 -
Slightly off-topic, are there any lure fishing channels people enjoy that are current? I watch the old stuff plus the up to date fly fishing channels from the states, a lot less frantic and in your face.
I`ve yet to find a really good channel which posts consistently good content Jason. I watch a few vids, think they`re decent and subscribe to them, then delete them when they start posting s***e. I tend to just search for subjects i want to watch stuff about, and go from there. Only usually takes a minute or two watching a video to see where it`s heading and whether it`s worth continuing to watch...
Yep, that's the same as I do put a topic in the search engine and see what pops up. I have got into my fly fishing and in America, every man, dog and his brother seems to get out fishing, not elitist just people getting out. Some nice channels, not big fish, but just fishing and enjoying being out.
The Japanese "Enjoy Fishing Channel" isn`t bad.....small stream UL baitcasting for trout. Yet to figure out whether the bloke`s an eccentric with impeccable taste in gear, or the ultimate poser though....either way he must be loaded when you see the gear he uses :laughs:

That is Japans answer to Copeman, shirt and tie and a kelly kettle. :grin:
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach
Mark_Houghton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mark_Houghton »

Monts wrote: Wed Mar 03 2021 18:34 -
Mark_Houghton wrote: Wed Mar 03 2021 18:31 -

That is Japans answer to Copeman, shirt and tie and a kelly kettle. :grin:
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:
JohnCopeman
Perch
Perch

Post by JohnCopeman »

I don't own a Kelly Kettle........but my mate does make a "sick" coffee for me with his when we meet for elevenses/ tiffin😁😁
Simms don't make ties either...
Ratty46
Chub
Chub

Post by Ratty46 »

White Label fishing , Sean Wit's channel is pretty good
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Monts »

Ratty I'll take a look tonight thanks.
bacon
Roach
Roach

Post by bacon »

If I have to watch another pike fishing video where the pike has apparently "CRUSHED IT" I might well die inside.
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Monts »

bacon wrote: Thu Mar 04 2021 09:23 -
If I have to watch another pike fishing video where the pike has apparently "CRUSHED IT" I might well die inside.

:laughs: That's so true.
Lukemilnes
Perch
Perch

Post by Lukemilnes »

Love a bit of white label but they're always too short!!

I'll await the torrent of abuse 😂 but weve got a video of our lures with DB out this coming Sunday. He has a nice fish aswell. No ones perfect and having to consistently produce twice a week cant be easy, he works full time aswell.

Anyway all I'll say about that 😅

I've enjoyed the svartzonker mc rubber challenge at the moment. Claes challenging tackle shops, subtitled but is entertaining
Lures, tackle and shiny things

www.eplures.com
Johnnyblaze
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Johnnyblaze »

Lukemilnes wrote: Thu Mar 04 2021 21:23 -

I'll await the torrent of abuse 😂 but weve got a video of our lures with DB out this coming Sunday. He has a nice fish aswell. No ones perfect and having to consistently produce twice a week cant be easy, he works full time aswell.

I've enjoyed the svartzonker mc rubber challenge at the moment. Claes challenging tackle shops, subtitled but is entertaining

Just watched the EP lures/DB fishing video. You'll sell a lot if lures off that Luke, they look the business. Also the tips on rattle placement in swimbaits is an eye opener.

Reminded me how spoilt I was growing up with that river 2 miles from my house. Didn't realise how good it was until I moved.
Lukemilnes
Perch
Perch

Post by Lukemilnes »

Johnnyblaze wrote: Sun Mar 07 2021 22:27 -
Lukemilnes wrote: Thu Mar 04 2021 21:23 -

Just watched the EP lures/DB fishing video. You'll sell a lot if lures off that Luke, they look the business. Also the tips on rattle placement in swimbaits is an eye opener.

Reminded me how spoilt I was growing up with that river 2 miles from my house. Didn't realise how good it was until I moved.
Thanks Johnny! That was filmed 2 hours after he got em in the post, in bright conditions, so he did well! Tho chuffed ours had the biggest fish from that stretch. I bet you wish you were still there it seems to fish well!

I always put rattles in round by us, something allot of people forget about but i think it really helps. He adds a little belly weight, again which helps this time of year.

Hoping we'll get some good reports back as they've flown out 😄

www.eplures.com
Kevcox
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Kevcox »

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
That’s a hr of my life I’ll never get back.
What a load of drivel I’ve just read! There’s no actual point to this thread, just a bunch of old moaning buggers doing just that 🤦‍♂️
My best advice to you lot is get up off your a**e and go fishing 😁👍 stop moaning about the new comers coming into the sport. If you want to look like a tramp and stink of mackerel then carry on
, if someone wants to look like a ‘lure ninja’ then they too can carry on!

What a bunch you are 😂😂😂

Have a nice day I’m off fishing.
JohnCopeman
Perch
Perch

Post by JohnCopeman »

Are you wearing your Fox Rage " Ninja" suit then Kev 😁
Ratty46
Chub
Chub

Post by Ratty46 »

Kevcox wrote: Sat Mar 20 2021 08:28 -
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
What a load of drivel I’ve just read! There’s no actual point to this thread, just a bunch of old moaning buggers doing just that 🤦‍♂️
My best advice to you lot is get up off your a**e and go fishing 😁👍 stop moaning about the new comers coming into the sport. If you want to look like a tramp and stink of mackerel then carry on

What a bunch you are 😂😂😂

Welcome to the pit Kev :yahoo:

thats what the pit is, ots of old gits that moan and stuck in there ways..but they do catch a few!

"dressed like a tramp and stinky of mackrel" :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:
Mark_Houghton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mark_Houghton »

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What a bunch you are 😂😂😂

A post moaning about people moaning, and then telling people to stop moaning..... love it :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:
Lukemilnes
Perch
Perch

Post by Lukemilnes »

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What a bunch you are 😂😂😂

What a first post🤣🤣

Like he's been here forever

:laughs:

www.eplures.com
suffolk si
Zander
Zander

Post by suffolk si »

Lukemilnes wrote: Sun Mar 21 2021 12:33 -
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What a bunch you are 😂😂😂

What a first post🤣🤣

Like he's been here forever

:laughs:
Indeed! Very funny first post 👍🤣
Bob Watson
Zander
Zander

Post by Bob Watson »

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What a bunch you are 😂😂😂

Did you read it all Kev? I usually put a book down after a couple of pages if it's s***e :laughs:

Welcome to the pit :thumbs: