Moink Balls

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum

Moink Balls

Post by Ben » Sun Jul 14 2019 16:43

Had some friends round last night and whilst we were waiting for the Pork Shoulder to cook I served these Moink Balls (with some Wings), they are super easy and very tasty.

For a special occasion I’d make my own meat balls but I just bought some mini ones from Waitrose yesterday.

Marinaded in my favourite BBQ sauce overnight then wrapped a piece of streaky bacon round each one then chucked on a skewer.

Cooked in the smoker for about an hour then put some slices of mozzarella and fiery jack cheese on, when that melts they’re ready to serve

Go great with an ice cold beer
87AC8CF0-3483-4BAB-AF72-928DB8C060DB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you enjoy the forum and would like to contribute towards the running costs please click here to send a donation via PayPal or here to buy some Pit merchandise - thank you

Andrew Croft
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Moink Balls

Post by Andrew Croft » Sun Jul 14 2019 17:50

I had a roll oot the co-op
If you enjoy the forum and would like to contribute towards the running costs please click here to send a donation via PayPal or here to buy some Pit merchandise - thank you

Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum

Post by Ben » Sun Jul 14 2019 18:02

Heathen, your farts and turds must be horrendous

Andrew Croft
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew Croft » Sun Jul 14 2019 18:16

My farts have changed as has my waistline. They just dont sound or smell the same 🙁 cant remember my last s**t.

Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum

Post by Ben » Sun Jul 14 2019 18:28

I forgot to mention it’s beef meatballs (moo) with the bacon (oink) hence the name Moink Balls

Mike J
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mike J » Mon Jul 15 2019 10:04

Blimey thats to much messing around for me.

Thick shoulder steaks cut into lumps, 10mins in a marinade of light soy, sweet chillie, rice wine and fish sauce, skewered alongside chuncks of pepper, red onion and cooked baby tatties and onto the BBQ.
Brush with marinade just before they come off and eat with a chunk of crusty bread, yummy!