Allcock breathable chest waders

Need a recommendation or advice on fishing tackle? Ask in here
keeponchucking
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by keeponchucking » Wed May 20 2020 17:25

Has anyone any first hand use or thoughts on these waders? Looking at these as a potential replacement. Not much reviews online about them.

Regards

Rob1980
Roach
Roach

Re: Allcock breathable chest waders

Post by Rob1980 » Thu May 21 2020 07:26

keeponchucking wrote:

Has anyone any first hand use or thoughts on these waders? Looking at these as a potential replacement. Not much reviews online about them.

Regards
Hi mate, last season I got a pair off prologic breathable chest waders, they have a neoprean lined rubber boot so no need for seperate wading boot, very light weight aswell, they seem to be doing a good job for me all thought they dont see masses off use, but for the price I was very happy with them, size range is a little bit limited though. And also before I first used them I treated them with nik wax water repellent to be on safe side.
Might be worth you having a look at the prologic ones to compare.
Cheers

keeponchucking
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by keeponchucking » Fri May 22 2020 08:43

Rob1980 wrote:
keeponchucking wrote:

Regards
Hi mate, last season I got a pair off prologic breathable chest waders, they have a neoprean lined rubber boot so no need for seperate wading boot, very light weight aswell, they seem to be doing a good job for me all thought they dont see masses off use, but for the price I was very happy with them, size range is a little bit limited though. And also before I first used them I treated them with nik wax water repellent to be on safe side.
Might be worth you having a look at the prologic ones to compare.
Cheers
Thanks will take a look. It would be the stocking foot ones i would be looking for. Forgot to mention it in the title. There is a local shop that I would prefer to buy from if I could and has some of the allcock brand for around my price range.

Slug
Chub
Chub

Post by Slug » Fri May 22 2020 08:53

They all leak sooner or later buy cheap and replace. Go to a tackle shop to try them on.