Total-fishing-tackle

Mickod
Stickleback
Stickleback

Total-fishing-tackle

Post by Mickod »

Hi all,just thought I'd mention these guys.I think they are just an online store.Just bought a Greys specimen rod from them and have to say the service was brilliant.I had never purchased a rod online before so was a bit dubious about it being posted and maybe getting damaged/broken etc. especially being in Ireland.I ordered it last Monday 18th and received it on Friday gone which I thought was really quick,it was also the best price for the rod I could find.It was really well packaged in a proper sturdy tube(6ft) so arrived in perfect condition,was well impressed.Hope this might help anyone thinking of using them. 😀😀
grimreeper
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Re: Total-fishing-tackle

Post by grimreeper »

Have used these aswell in the past - Got 2 bedchairs and a bivvy sent to Ireland for not much money
Can recommend also
SmellySmelt
Perch
Perch

Post by SmellySmelt »

I’ve used this company and I’m also in Ireland. Their speed on postage is very good.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

At the village PO in Hants I posted something at 12.15 to a member in NI and he received it in less than 24hrs. That wouldnt happen even to London.

Has Boris built the bridge already?

:grin:
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
SmellySmelt
Perch
Perch

Post by SmellySmelt »

Mike J wrote: Fri Jul 10 2020 11:36 -
At the village PO in Hants I posted something at 12.15 to a member in NI and he received it in less than 24hrs. That wouldnt happen even to London.

Has Boris built the bridge already?

:grin:
Funny you say that, I posted a package from NI to Scotland(I live 30mins from the boarder). They received it in 19hrs.
But UK to ROI can be very slow, hence why I made the trip to the north.